To build strong families through the cooperative efforts of state and local agencies meeting the needs of families within the community. We are committed to enhancing the overall intellectual, emotional, and physical development of each child and family in our community.
- To encourage social support linkages and communication networks among families to reduce isolation and to promote family involvement within the school and community
- Ensure that families have access to appropriate services and receive the assistance as needed
- Ensure a successful foundation in the academic community of the critically important first few years which will secure later intellectual achievement, physical growth, and social development
- Foster the relationship between parent and child with care and professional training
- Promote the healthy growth and development of children, by assisting families to identify and to work toward solving home-based and community-based problems that pose a barrier to a child's educational success
Medical/Psychiatric ClinicsAmbulatory Care (423) 346-5566Children's Hospital (865) 541-8000Cumberland County Medical Center (931) 484-9511Deer Lodge Clinic (423) 965-3680Fentress Family Practice (931) 879-4645Methodist Medical Center (865) 835-1000Ridgeview (865) 834-4178Roane Medical Center (865) 882-1323Toll Free HotlinesAlcoholics Anonymous (865) 522-9667Babyline (800) 428-2229Child Abuse/Neglect (877) 237-0004Drug Abuse Helpline (800) 622-HELPFamilies First (800) 863-6178Food Stamp (800) 342-1784Information/Referrals (865) 588-4211Legal Services (800) 836-0128Meat/Poultry (800) 835-4555Nutrition Hotline (800) 366-1655Domestic Violence (800) 356-6767Poison Control (800) 222-1222Social Security (800) 772-1213TENNCARE Advocacy (800) 758-1638TENNCARE Dental (800) 278-7310TENNCARE Hotline (800) 669-1851TENNCARE MCO'sDentaQuest Tennessee (855) 418-1622UnitedHealthcare (800) 693-1606BlueCare Tennessee (800) 468-9698TennCare Select (800) 263-5479Family Assistance (866) 311-4287Homeless Shelter (800) 413-2714DentalMorgan County Health Department (423) 346-6272(TENNCARE dental for those under the age of 21. Wed & Fri, 8-3)Fort Sanders Dental Clinic (865) 540-4225(Mon, Tues, Thurs 9-5)Roane State Dental Hygiene (865) 481-2016(Cleaning $10)Western Heights Dental Clinic (865) 522-1244(Mon thru Thurs 9-4)Affordable Dentures (865) 986-3234(X-rays $45, extractions $45. May bring a recent x-ray.)John Purkett, DDS (865) 717-3586(TENNCARE Pedodonist)Remote Area Medical (865) 579-1530County OfficesClerk & Master (423) 346-3881County Court Clerk (423) 346-3480County Executive (423) 346-6288Election Office (423) 346-3190Register of Deeds (423) 346-3105Road Superintendent (423) 346-6661Sessions & Circuit Court (423) 346-3503Juvenile Court (423) 346-6943Director of Schools (423) 346-6214Tax Assessor (423) 346-3130Trustee (423) 346-3430Post OfficesDeer Lodge (423) 965-3575Oakdale (423) 369-9311Petros (423) 324-5095Sunbright (423) 628-2398Wartburg (423) 346-6303Lancing (423) 346-6467Coalfield (865) 432-1293ResourcesAngel Food Ministries (423) 346-6286Store House Ministries (423) 346-5267Empty Stocking Fund (865) 524-2521ETHRA (423) 346-6652Morgan-Scott Project (423) 965-3131Habitat for Humanity (423) 627-2507Unicorn Fund (423) 346-7036
Last Modified on March 28, 2018