Morgan County Schools Offers Opportunities To:
- Be a member of a professional earning community that creates a school culture which holds high expectations for all involved: teachers, staff, students, parents, and community members.
- Develop rich learning opportunities that stimular and raise students' academic levels and love of learning.
- Use critical and creative thinking to identify unique student needs and implement appropriate strategies and instruction.
- Be part of the team, collaborating daily with other professionals on academic practice and culture.
- Build strong relationships with students and families.
- Actively participate in personal professional development.
- Improve the minds and live of our students.
- Give students exceptional opportunities to be successful in school, college, and life.
- Demonstrate a love for children
- Hold a firm belief that all children can learn at high levels
- Are passionate about closing the achievement gap
- Are committed to preparing EVERY student for college or career
- Are willing to engage in constant efforts to improve our schools
- Are enthusiastic about developing an extraordinary school culture
- Have the ability to put TEAM before self
- Practice assertiveness and presence
Vacancies for certified positions during the school year are filled from the existing applicant pool on a temporary, non-tenure basis and advertised as a vacancy for the following school year.Individuals are encouraged to complete an online application for consideration. Please check the Job Openings page periodically for new postings. Applicants for positions with Morgan County Schools must go through a criminal background check and fingerprinting prior to hiring and/or placement.
Last Modified on July 15, 2013