Testing & Evaluation
2023-2024 Tentative Spring Testing Schedule
- Science, Math, Language Arts, and Social Studies assessed.
- Measure knowledge in these areas.
- State Mandated
- Time allotments set by TDOE.
- Data disseminated, if available, before end of school year. If not available, at the beginning of the next school year.
- Math, Reading, English, and Science assessed.
- Measure college readiness.
- TDOE State mandated.
- Time allotment set by ACT/SAT vendors.
- Data disseminated to students/parents and the home school.
- Federal test in Math & ELA for randomly selected 4-8 graders.
- Federal mandated if selected.
- Time allotment pre-determined by test proctors.
- No results disseminated to parents or school.
- English assessment for ELL’s.
- Measure English ability.
- Required by TDOE for all students classified as ELL.
- Results disseminated at first ILP for upcoming school year to go over results and determine if modifications are needed.
- Math & ELA assessed.
- K-8 universal screener for Morgan County.
- Three fifty-five minute periods are used to complete each portion
- Dissemination of results occur after each assessment and data is used to determine transition in or out of a Tier group.
- Measure end of course knowledge in subject areas previously identified.
- TDOE mandated tests
- Time allotment set by TDOE.
- Data disseminated to schools and parents as soon as TDOE returns results.
Assessments in the following subjects:
- English I & II (3 parts each)
- Geometry (3 parts)
- S. History (3 parts)
- Algebra I & II (3 parts each)
Last Modified on May 12, 2023