Job Duties related to Assessment
- Coordinate and facilitate the administration of all TDOE mandated testing to achieve a 90%+ participation rate.
- Coordinate the ACT so that all graduating seniors have taken the test 1+ times.
- Receive and disseminate all information and instructions regarding test administration to school partners.
- Serve as a liaison between Morgan County School and the TN Department of Education’s Assessment Department.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with our SIS team of administrators.
Job Duties related to RTI2 Coordinator
- Procide assessment support to teachers through collaborative analysis of student work and formal and informal assessments.
- Develop and offer professional development on a variety of topics related to RTI2.
- Translate complex information into understandable instructions.
- Collaborate with teachers to determine approaches that best meet students’ instructional needs.
- Provide consultation to schools in problem solving the progress of struggling students and offer data-driven research-based recommendations and best practices for intervention to meet students’ needs.
- Use coaching conversations with schools in demonstrating how to determine student skill deficits and best practices to meet them.
- Responsible for overseeing/managing school-level RTI2 personnel.
- Serve as an expert on the Universal Screener/Early Warning System. Maintains a deep understanding of how to apply screener data in planning for instruction and intervention. Provide additional training for school staff as necessary.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory, respectful working relationships within the school environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
District Assessment & Intervention Supervisor